DCI Objectives has the experience & expertise to support your organizations Process issues. This includes Process Management, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement programs, along with critical Employee Participation. By having a strong Process Program your company will continually find ways to improve quality and customer support leading to a continuing of business success.
Management must provide internal direction and leadership for both the business and the employees. These basic steps help to establish a solid process management initiative.
- Define & Document
- Determine linked processes
- Determine responsibility for process
- Direction- Business and People
- Determine changes & improvements needed
- Provide accountability within the organization for the process
- Provide controls within the organization to assure proper management.
Using the ADKAR Model developed by Prosci Research, we can help your company organization overcome normal employee concerns, resentment, frustration and lack of cooperation: